Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Life's Lessons

So far, so good. It's been just over a week & I'm loving the "me" time. Late at night when the house is dead calm, my form is tight & my eyes are focused on the exercises. One rep, one set, one circuit at a time.

I'm committed to making changes during this 90 day fitness challenge period that I'll sustain going forward.  If nothing else, this is a mental exercise that will reap major benefits in other aspects of my life.  I'm enjoying the journey - not wishing away the hard work & sweat along the way. 

Here are just a few more words of wisdom to keep in mind:

So easy to get caught up in life's "what ifs" - Much more productive to look ahead & focus on what's next.   

Blessings rarely come in the wrappings you expect them to. Be prepared regardless. When you relinquish the worries, they just may flow.


"Healing is the return to wholeness." - Deepak Chopra





No comments: