Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010





It seems like such a short time ago that God blessed my hubby & I with these ten little toes on my son's two perfect little feet.  How time has flown.  Those now 3 year old feet are wearing size 10 1/2 shoes! 

This is my fourth Mother's Day & every one that approaches makes me feel so blessed & fortunate to have a life so precious totally dependent on us.  What a huge responsibility it is, but I will be forever up to the task. I am determined & focused on my goals.

Motherhood has a way of putting everything into perspective.  Nothing in your life or in your heart is quite the same after you give birth to your child & thank goodness nothing will ever be quite as important.  Not even the uncertainty of the job search process.

"Our real blessings often appear to us in the shapes of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience, and we soon shall see them in their proper figures." - Joseph Addison

Motherhood helps give me all the patience I need to continue my journey towards the next leg of my career - however long it takes.  I 'm determined to find the right role - that perfect fit for both myself & my future employer.  I refuse to give up hope - I'll continue searching, applying & networking until my search is over.  And when that happens, I'll be squeezing my son & thanking God that he gave me the strength of Motherhood to help get me there. 

For every generation celebrating this Mother's Day 2010, I wish you much peace, joy & happiness.

No comments: