Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Google Doodles - The Archives

Did you know you could Google "Google Doodles" & find some wonderfully creative art that you may have missed when Google originally posted them? Many times they only are seen in other countries.  I had the idea to share a few when I saw these 1st two:

From the recent FIFA World Cup Championships

By Designer Josef Frank


Then searched & found even more really cool designs:

For Andy Warhol

Got To Love van Gogh
 "What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?"
~ Vincent van Gogh

Winter Olympics Closing ceremony

For the wee bit of Irish in me

One more Irish tribute

Summertime

This one is in honor of the Netherlands - FIFA World Cup 
I know at least one twitter friend who will appreciate this one! 

Happy Googling!

Of course these designs are not my own, I just appreciate that 
Google has some brilliant designers working for them to amuse me!

No comments: