Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Feeling the Holiday Spirit

There's nothing like a little snow to put you in the holiday spirit. My munchkin has a long list for Santa, but then again, don't we all?!

I've already put a nice dent in my shopping list... usually spotting bargains for gifts already in the Spring. Are you getting prepared now? Or are you of the last minute variety?


 Share your thoughts here.

If you liked this post, you might also enjoy: Starting my Christmas Wish List Now

1 comment:

darcie said...

I shop all year long - it's the only way I can afford the holidays - not to mention - I can beat the crowds in December! I love gift giving and doing it all year helps me to find the right thing, at the right price. Some of our family asks for ONLY gift cards - so then, if I ask for only gift cards in return - we are in essense, just trading money - seems silly to me...
I love the suspense of opening packages! I love Christmas!