Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - LEGO My Kind Of Store

Just call me late to the party, but I finally took my preschooler munchkin, who is obsessed with everything Duplo LEGO & Mega Bloks, to the LEGO store at the Mall Of America.  Here are a few of the shots I took of the incredible LEGO art they have on display:












And if you need a few spare LEGOs to complete a project at home...

There are more than a couple individual pieces available to buy in bulk.  
Almost makes your mouth water, as if you were a kid in a candy store ; )


3 comments:

Beth said...

wow...they've expanded; I need to get back! I don't remember the bulk supply of parts...cool!

Becky turner said...

I really like your writing style. great information. thankyou for posting.
My toddler

Becky turner said...

Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!
My Preschooler