Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Boundless Imagination

It's been a while since I've done a Wordless Wednesday post. Tonight my Munchkin picked out a book before bedtime, climbed up in my lap & said: "I want to 'read' this to you." He chose "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" He has had this book memorized for a year or so. It bought me back to the cassette tape my parents kept of me "reading" which was really making up stories to tell them when I was only 3 years old.

Time has flown & there is so much that Munchkin's imagination dreams up now, so I'm sharing his latest LEGO art creation, a Power Rangers MegaBot. All the characters have been incorporated into one fighting machine.



He also made a Valentines Card for my hubby & I was amazed how orderly & meticulous he was being creating it...


Momma's little boy is growing up so fast... too fast. I can barely stand to watch. Night & day changes happening so quickly. 

No comments: