Sunday, May 22, 2011

Munchkin & Mom LEGO Adventure #4 - LEGO KidsFest

It's been an eventful year of play dates for Munchkin & Mom with LEGO themes.  Earlier this year we went to MOA to the LEGO store for the first time. Next came a trip to the LEGO Train Club's Open House, then the Children's Museum, which has a LEGO exhibit running all summer.

It was fitting that I learned of LEGO Kidsfest a couple of months ago via Twitter.  They were running a Groupon type deal, but by the time I heard about it - the deal was sold out.  I went online & found the tickets for sale. Since I knew hubby would be in full-on golf mode it would be a perfect Saturday morning playdate for Munchkin & I to attend.  

Yesterday's marathon morning rainfall was the perfect excuse to be inside for hours & we were not disappointed. Here's a sampling of our favorites:
  • Construction Zones
  • Monochromatic Builds
  • Ramp Races
  • Model Museums
  • & Much, much more
 
























 




1 comment:

all.things.fadra said...

Oh you definitely had some cooler stuff! We didn't have a polar bear with skis (go figure) and I love the metal race ramps that went in a loop! It's fun to see the Creation Nation so blank. We definitely were there at the very end!

The sign said that Lightning McQueen car weighed 3 TONS! Can you even imagine? That's heavier than my car! Thanks for sharing!