Saturday, January 28, 2012

Be Still My Spinning Head

4 weeks into January. We're here already.  Only 4 more days & I will have completed my 31 day challenge.  I have worked out continuously for the past 17 days and it wasn't a chore.  It was enlightening in that I've made good progress doing a relatively limited amount of exercises. So my muscle are enjoying it - remembering that I can do anything I set my mind to.


Munchkin has finally decided to stay in his bed all night without getting up in the wee hours of the morning to visit us. It was like a light bulb went off - just like with potty training & it became his decision to be successful & he has been. Tonight with be the 6th night in a row of totally uninterrupted sleep. Oh the little joys of Motherhood.

Trying to decide on a Kindergarten - well that's not so easy - at least the process is complicated & nerve wrecking. Praying we get in to an all day Kindergarten room.  If I live to see March I will be very thankful - doing a jig actually.

I was nominated to run for our parish council. This is the third year in a row & the 1st two years I did not run - too much on my plate. I have no less on my plate this year, but I'm thinking I'd better at least run this time & then pray I don't get enough votes to win a seat. It's a three year commitment. I have just over a week to get my application in to our church.

February is also the month Munchkin becomes a five year old & I still need to plan a party for which time is running out... I need a clone - of myself - to get through all this. I'm so freaked out over this party thing. a dozen kids to invite & a venue to book - activities to plan. Pray for my sanity as I'm not sure I have enough to go around. Thus this post I named "Be Still My Spinning Head."

On the bright side I got lucky tonight! - No, not that kind of lucky...I found out I won something after linking up my "Valentines Anyone" board on Pinterest.


The only problem is I have no button to give her to place on her site, so I offered up my winnings so she could surprise someone else.  Anyone who can help me figure out how to make a "button" for the future - leave me a note as it's now on my to-do list.

One of my girlfriends asked me to teach a mini session on how get get set up on a number of social networking platforms the other day & I agreed. Anything to have a Girls Night out where drinking wine might be involved...at least a little.

I had a few minutes to get some good ideas down on paper for a couple upcoming blog posts. Now I just need the time to do the rest of my research.  One day at a time I guess. 

Everything will get done - it will all come together.

No comments: