I had to search a couple of Caribou Coffee stores to find a bunch of these napkins. They are a fun way to pass the time - thinking about these conversations starters. I don't care much for Roller Coasters or pay much attention to Movie Quotes, but Guilty Pleasures - we all have them. Songs - we all love those too, but they will have to wait for another post.
1. Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream that I buy only for myself. Everyone knows not to dare touch it.
2. Ghirardelli's Intense Dark Chocolate Twilight Delight 72% Cacao, which is another of my favorite treats that no one else in the house dares to sneak.
3. Once Upon A Child. There is something about that store which lures me in every time I drive near it. I have this unjustified fear that I'll miss out on some fabulous treasure if I don't go in & take a look. I rarely leave empty handed. Also love that they give you extra stamps for paying with cash & not asking for a bag at the Minnetonka location.
4. My love of online shopping. Amazon.com, E-Bay, Overstock.com, Gymboree, Children's Place are some of my favorites. Who doesn't love finding the best deals around with minimal work. When it comes to shopping, retailers can be sure that if they want my business, they need to be visible on comparison sites, plus communicate via e-mail or at least mail coupons that may be used on-line or in-store. I rarely drive to a physical store or page through catalogs these days - who has the time?
5. Playing 9 holes of Golf 1 x per week. It may not sound like a lot, but for the last 7 years or so, I've made the commitment to Golf regularly in effort to improve my game. I really enjoy the time spend decompressing from the workday with a few of my golf-loving girlfriends. For most of us it's a few precious hours of "Me Time" spent out in the warm evening air & good conversation later around a table with some dinner & drinks. It calls for a few sacrifices for my husband & even my son, but "Boy's Night In" for them is good bonding time, so maybe I don't feel so guilty about this one after all.
The napkins are fun, wouldn't you agree? I'll save guilty pleasures numbered 6 - 10 for another post. Please take a few minutes & share with me some of your own guilty pleasures!